How We Help
We help companies – management, HR, legal, supervisors – understand their FRD risks and implement programs to reduce the risk. A typical engagement would include:
- a briefing for executives: A meeting to acquaint top management with FRD issues and risks, and to discuss the goals of the engagement and the role of the executives in its success;
- assessment of FRD issues in the company: a review of key policies, practices, and experiences to determine the most effective way to address FRD in the company;
- consultation with HR and Legal: brief HR and Legal on FRD’s causes, effects, and risks, and the role of HR and Legal in preventing FRD;
- training for supervisors: educating supervisors about how and why FRD arises in day-to-day workplace interactions and providing them with tools to increase the productivity of their employees;
- creation of FRD prevention tools: customizing prevention tools for the company, including post-training reinforcement materials for supervisors, revised personnel policies, HR monitoring of potential hot spots, preparations to deal with absences, and scripts for company meetings;
- implementation of a complaint and investigation process: working with HR and Legal, create a process for employees to report suspected FRD and for HR to ensure that complaints are properly investigated and appropriate remedial action is taken;
- ongoing support: questions answered by phone or email, refresher trainings, and updates as the law on FRD changes.
Additional services, such as coaching supervisors or implementing a nonstigmatized flexible work program, are also available.
You choose only the services your company needs, and you choose our level of involvement – from advisor who guides you in implementing a prevention program yourself to hands-on consultant and trainer resident in your offices for a period of time, or somewhere in between.
You control expenses. Most of our services are provided on a flat-fee basis, so you know the cost up front. Want to start small, choose a few services, and see how it goes? No problem. Want to design a full prevention program and save money by bundling services? We can do that, too.
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Call us today to discuss how we can help you: 410-480-4882.