Here is an example of what we could provide to help create gender balance in your company’s leadership:
- Brief your executives: the business reasons for advancing women, the reasons women don’t advance, and the executives’ role in women’s success;
- Analyze the causes of attrition of women in your company, and develop and implement a program to retain and advance women;
- Audit and advise your company about its hiring, assignment, compensation, evaluation, and promotion practices;
- Create monitoring system for HR to use to assess the effects of gender bias;
- Train supervisors about unconscious gender bias, including why and how it arises, its effects, and how to reduce it;
- Train supervisors and HR on how to evaluate employees more effectively and without unconscious gender bias;
- Train company leaders about how to mentor and champion women effectively;
- Counsel women about planning strategically for professional success;
- Advise your company about increasing employee engagement;
- Provide ongoing support: questions answered by phone or email, refresher trainings, and updates as the research on gender bias evolves.
Additional services, such as coaching for supervisors or one-on-one training for executives, are also available.
You choose only the services your company needs, and you choose our level of involvement – from hands-off adviser who guides you in implementing a program yourself to hands-on consultant and trainer who does the work for you, or something in between.
You control expenses. Most of our services are provided on a flat-fee basis, so you know the cost up front. Want to start small, choose a few services, and see how it goes? No problem. Want to design a full prevention program and save money by bundling services? We can do that, too.
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you.